A Program Developed by EHS and Sustainability Managers
The NAEM Forum program is developed by a committee of members and past attendees, so the topics are always timely and on point. The committee works together to identify the key issues and challenges facing managers today. Speakers are recruited based on their experience managing these areas within their companies..
Meet the EHS leaders that make up the 2016 Forum Planning Committee
- Chair: Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Emily Barton, Sustainability Manager; Baxalta Inc.
- Kisa Baskin, Global Environmental Sustainability Leader; Newell Brands Inc.
- Fawn Bergen, Senior Environmental Engineer; Intel Corp.
- Greg Carli, Principal/Vice President; GHD Pty Ltd.
- Anita Dawson, Manager Global EHS; Air Liquide Advanced Materials Inc.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Sustainability Programs; Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Chris England, Director EHS; Xylem Inc.
- William Glynn, Associate ; CDM Smith
- Sulaiman Hamidi, Director, Sustainability & Product Stewardship; Allergan Inc.
- Kimberly Jackson, EHS Director, US Operations; Spectra Energy Corp.
- Alan Johnson, Director of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances; 3E Co.
- Jamey Jones, Vice President of Environmental Stewardship & Ethics/Compliance; TruGreen
- Donna Lockhart, Energy & Sustainability Services; Schneider Electric SE
- Richard Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability; United Technologies Corp.
- Jim McCabe, Manager of Sustainability; Waters Corp.
- Margery Moore, Director of EHS; BloombergBNA
- Laura Murphy, Vice President of Customer Experience; VelocityEHS
- Charles Redinger, President ; Redinger 360 Inc.
- Alan Resnik, Director, Corporate Environmental Management; Cummins Inc.
- Kelvin Roth, Director of EHS; CF Industries Inc.
- Annette Russo, Senior Manager, Communications, Training Worldwide EHS; Johnson & Johnson
- Rick Vamos, Vice President; DAI Environmental Inc.
- Nicole Voss, Senior Manager, Global Environmental; Ashland Inc.
- Brad Waldron, Director, Corporate Risk Management; Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- David Williams, Director, Environment & Sustainability; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.